I may have got a little silly and/or sarcastic with this end of the playlist…apologies if the tone doesn’t seem reverential or humble enough (not).
- Nobody on the subway – Absofacto (cuz they’re all working from home)
- Of course you exist – Pictish Trail (even though you haven’t seen or spoken to anyone for days)
- Panic – Caravan Palace (panic…buying? Please don’t)
- Queen of the bored – Brian Reitzell (Sooooooo tired of staring at four walls)
- Remember Me – Blue Boy (I know we haven’t seen each other for a while, but I’ve washed my hands…honest)
- Scare me sweetly – BC Camplight (Instead of scaring me with fearmongering)
- This too shall pass – OK Go (because we need reminding sometimes Video well worth a watch!)
- Used to be lonely – Whitney (But now I have my imaginary friends to keep me company, who has gone insane? Not me)
- Varieties of exile – Beirut (we all do it a little differently)
- Washed and dried – Bess Atwell (hands…washed and dried…too spot on?)
- Xtatic Truth – Crystal Fighters (Rather than more scaremongering please)
- You are my world – The Communards (Because I haven’t seen anyone else for weeks)
- Zumm Zumm – Django Django (Just because it’s my favourite Z track)
We have some choices to make…right now. We can either hunker down and build the walls higher or we can take kinder actions and be better people. Totally up to you.
2 Comments Add yours
Or you can go out and party in crowds on the beach. Shakes head. Looks at walls. Thinks they may not be high enough.