Yesterday was not a good day. With total brain fog I couldn’t even see what needed doing or changing, let alone how to do or change them, so today I have decided to find the biggest (metaphorical) frog and eat that first.
My To Do list for today goes as follows:
- Write a blog post
- Indulge in horrible, horrible, horrible core exercises which are doing me the world of good
- Shower and dress as a normal person
- Put the clean duvet cover on the spare bed
- Write the letter I have been putting off
- Trim the small vaguely Italian looking hedge in the garden so that it looks a little more Italian looking and less ‘undergrowth you need a machete to hack through’
- Finish the ink wash on the latest arty-fart
- Respond politely to a distinct lack of information (cryptic and intriguing eh?)
- Rest and luxuriate in the knowledge that stuff has been done.
There are other things that need doing too of course. Coffee must be drunk and food eaten, but if I cannot make a Work To Do list then this will have to suffice.
Minor update: it turns out that attempting to germinate cress seeds that should have been planted in 2017 will still succeed, they just take a lot longer than normal so it won’t be FREE SALAD next week, it might not even be free salad the week after, but one day…one day soon…FREE SALAD!